Each Fall, we help CRE owners and managers by collecting and posting predictions from across the spectrum of what our winter weather may bring.
As you know, they have not been the most accurate predictors of weather and should not be used to make any major decisions. But, they are fun nonetheless.
The only unanimous -fairly – prediction is that the east cost is going to get pounded with snow and cold this winter while having a weak/medium El Niño.
Here you go!
PS: If you’re up against a time crunch for getting your snow removal bid out, click here. There is no obligation, our bidding is simple and free and you’ll have 6 qualified bids by October 15. It couldn’t be easier.
National Weather Service
AccuWeather (Updated 10/25/2012)
- Temperature – Above Average
- Precipitation – Below Normal
- Temperature – Mild
- Precipitation – Dry
Farmers’ Almanac – Will winter return with a vengeance?
- Temperature – Large Temperature Swings
- Precipitation – Average Snow with large storms
- Temperature – Below Average
- Precipitation – Normal To Slightly Above
Weather Advance (Updated 10/25/2012)
- Temperature – Colder than average
- Precipitation – Slightly above average
- Temperature – Warm
- Precipitation – Average