UPDATED 12:00 PM on 12/9/13
UPDATED 9:30 PM on 12/8/13
- MSP Airport – 1.7″ (Official NWS Observation)
- Richfield – 1.2″
- Monticello – .5″ (from snow provider)
- Chanhassen – 1.5″
- St Cloud – .8″ (Official NWS Observation)
- MSP Airport – 6.2″ (12/9/13)
- December – 7.3″ (12/9/13)
- November – 1.1″
- 3″ to 5″ Event: 12/4/13 (less to se, more in sw/w/nw/n)
- 1″ to 3″ Event: 11/5/13, 12/8/13
- Trace – 1″ Event: 11/21/13, 12/2/13
Winter Event Chronology
- 12/8/13 5:00 pm – Very light, fluffy snow intermittent throughout the day ending in late afternoon with 1.5″ or less accumulation.
- 12/8/13 7:00 AM – Trace to 1″ accumulated with heavier snow south/southeast metro
What Property Managers Need to Know
- Very light snow through the day required a few visits during the day for retail and 24/7 properties.
- Full plow completed Sunday night if trigger was reached.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!
This is a little early to call, but Winter Event #5 is looking quite possible for Sunday night into Monday morning. Temperatures will be VERY cold so any tiny amount of moisture could result in snow accumulating.
There is plenty of time for this to change path or reduce/increase accumulations.
What Property Managers need to know
- This snow look like it could begin overnight Sunday and fall through the day Monday. This could cause issues like we had earlier this week with triggers being hit right when folks are coming to work. Joy.
Have a great weekend!!