Thank you so much for letting me chat with you today! I hope it was valuable — and you liked the tacos!
We would love to work with you on getting spring pricing together: Summer Maintenance, Sweeping, Parking Lot Repair, Concrete Repair and more. We just need a little information to get started – scroll down.
Taco Loco – The best tacos.
- 1555 1st Ave East, Shakopee, MN 55379
- (952) 224-2449
Ethical Landscape Contact Info:
- Office – 612.844.1824
- Brad – 952.380.6328
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Events and Process – this shows all of the services for which we provide contracting
- Also, we are flexible on pricing. If you would like to pay ELC directly for our contracting services – as opposed us being paid by the winning vendor – we do that quite often and it is no issue at all. Scroll down to get started.
5 Tips for Contracting Snow Removal (condensed)
- Require Conformity – Making contractors complete a well-designed online form eliminates apples-to-oranges pricing
- Constrain the Timeline – 10 business days for submitting pricing gets better pricing and better results
- Create Crystal Clear Specs
- Share Property Maps –
- County Web Sites
- Go iLawn
- Capped T&M Contracts – Eliminates budget overrun risk while protecting during low-snow years
- (5 ½) Group Pricing – Aggregate properties into group bids and save 10-20%
Follow along this winter with our MSP Winter Event Page – Tracking all winter data you need